You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Holosun HS510C Open Reflex Circle Red Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. Always on, it is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, or a 2 MOA dot only at the push of a button. Holosun 510c Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
When focusing on the target, the size of the reticle will change based on the distance between your eyes and objective lens. The sight itself is parallax free with unlimited eye relief, allowing you to mount if as far forward as you want and to keep both eyes open when shooting.
Included quick-detach mount allows for fast and easy attachment and removal.
Other features include:
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design.
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing.
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood.
- Internal battery tray design.
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty.
DOMESTIC SALES ONLY: Due to U.S. State Department ITAR regulations this product can not be exported outside of the US.