You have no items in your shopping cart.
Availability: 2 In Stock
Vendor: RITON OPTICS
RT-B MOD 5 10X42 HD Binoculars
The RT-B Mod 5 HD 10×42 Binoculars are made utilizing a lightweight magnesium alloy frame that can handle the most rugged applications while not adding much weight to your kit. Paired with crystal clear HD/ED glass, these binos are clear enough to glass for hours without fatigue and robust enough to trust for years to come.
- Extreme Wide Field of View: The Extreme Wide Field of View allows for a 20% increased Field of View enabling fast target engagement and situational awareness.
- Dy Nitrogen Purged and Sealed: Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
- Riton Rugged Construction: The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize. These industry proven materials and process ensure the protection of the optics through the most rugged applications.
- Precision Quality Assurance:Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone a thorough dual inspection process, being tested and inspected twice prior to making it to you.
- Riton Performance Coating: Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings for increased light transmission and overall lens performance.
- Riton HD Glass: The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
- Magnesium Alloy with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- 100% Waterproof and Fog proof
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- Tripod adaptable
- Comes with one neoprene case and neck strap
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Prism Glass: BAK 4
- Focus System: Center Focus
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 315ft
- Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Weight: 23oz/652g
- Length: 5.6in/141mm
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.17mm